Current time: 06-22-2018, 01:43 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Love Suggests Admiring the Whole Person
06-15-2018, 03:43 AM
Big Grin Love Suggests Admiring the Whole Person
Liz was furious. She found herself putting things into her pocketbook and slamming drawers. 'What is his problem'? she fumed. For a second standpoint, we understand you check out: » Real Estate Agent Guide – Best Real Estate Agent makes best dealPC Graphics Report. 'The rent is late again, and all h-e says is, 'Do not worry, it will be ok.' I am unable to go anymore! Whether the baby runs a high fever or the electric company really wants to turn off the electricity as the statement was misplaced and never paid, all he can say is, 'Do not worry. It'll be great. Relax.' When I got married, I thought I'd have anyone to share my troubles with, perhaps not dismiss them. Doesn't h-e CARE?'!

Craig was getting frustrated. 'Why does all things I say set Michelle off crying'? he wondered. 'I was just making a joke. Even my sisters never got insulted just how she does. Why does she need to be so painful and sensitive? Almost every discussion we have about anything serious eventually ends up with her crying, and I'm getting sick and tired of always feeling like the bad guy. This is simply not what I imagined when we got married. I've had enough with this'!

Both Barry and Liz seem to have legitimate complaints. Liz's husband, Mike, just shrugs every thing off, and Barry's wife Michelle overreacts to every little comment he makes. Both Barry and Liz start to feel disappointed in their marriages, when it goes on and on, every single day. And although they have not said so - to even themselves - deep down, they are both wondering if they actually married the right person.

But before letting things go any further, equally Barry and Liz could be well-advised to turn the clock back to the time if they were still simple and looking. Let's do it for them, and see what we find:

Liz was always a significantly nervous type. Through-out school, she would suffer from head-aches when she had an examination. She began to contact the admissions office twice a day since she was so nervous that something had happened, when her friends began for replies from colleges before she did. Liz realized that she was much too anxious about anything, but couldn't appear to get a handle on this facet of her character.

When Liz met Mike, she was struck by how instantly calm she felt in his presence. His calm, relaxing, stress-free personality set her comfortable, and she found herself enjoying his company more and more. Visiting found it maybe provides aids you could use with your girlfriend. Once they got involved, she realized that with Mike at her side she would always feel secure that things would work out.

Although Barry loved his parents dearly, he knew that he wanted his house to be somewhat different compared to the one in which he was raised. For whatever reason, it always seemed that his mother was not quite in tune with his father. As Barry matured, h-e understood that while his mother was talented in several areas, she lacked sensitivity. As Barry started to consider marriage, he knew that quality was high up in his set of things. This prodound like link has a myriad of powerful cautions for the reason for this enterprise. When he met Michelle, the first quality that he discovered was her incredible sensitivity. She appeared to know just what to say to everybody at just the proper time. The more Barry surely got to know Michelle, the more he admired that quality of hers. And when they got involved, he knew that in Michelle he had found somebody who would really be his companion, with whom he could always share his thoughts with and know that she would understand.

What exactly went wrong?

Nothing.

Yes, nothing. Both Liz and Barry got just what they needed. But there is one small rule that no one told them about. It's a rule that may change their lives, and perhaps yours, too:

When you look at an individual you have to realize that both what you enjoy and what you don't enjoy are two sides of the same coin.

That bears repeating:

What you enjoy and what you do not enjoy are two sides of the same coin.

It is a cliche but it is true: Nobody is perfect. Every one has faults, and more often than not, their faults are nothing more than the flip side in their positive characteristics. That means that some individuals who tend to be calm, relaxed and stress-free mightn't be overly concerned with problems that are really serious and need attention. And that folks who are extremely sensitive to others might need to be treated appropriately, and be quite sensitive themselves.

In every relationship - but especially in marriage - it's crucial to understand how to enjoy the entire person, and to accept the fact that those features that you admire most in your spouse could have other aspects to them that may perhaps not be to your liking, and may require some changes. The best adjustment you possibly can make will be to refocus your viewing lens.

For Liz, meaning focusing on Mike's amazing ability to calm her down and keep her healthy, as opposed to on those conditions where his peaceful nature is apparently a drawback. For Barry, this means concentrating on Michelle's incredible sensitivity to his feelings while accepting the fact that her own feelings may be delicate and to consider his words carefully. Paul and Michelle are not off the hook either. Mike could remind himself of that because of her if her feelings are hurt by him it's most likely accidental, and that they've electricity; Michelle should tell himself that Barry is employed to joking, if Liz gets annoyed. If each partner shows the other just how much they enjoy him or her as a whole person, they'll have imbued their relationships with a staying power that is second to none..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply